Life Care Center of Grandview, located in a small town south of Kansas City, Missouri, has easy access to all the city has to offer. Grandview’s location provides easy access to Longview Lake. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Kansas City Convention and Visitors Association provides a list of things to do in and around Kansas City, Missouri, including hotels, restaurants, events and attractions.
- Longview Lake Park includes more than 4,800 acres of land and 900 acres of lake, providing outdoor activities for the entire family.
- Missouri Town 1855 gives a glimpse at the lifestyle of Missourians in the mid-1800s farming community.
- Covering more than 200 acres, the Kansas City Zoo is home to animals from around the world including chimpanzees, tigers, penguins, polar bears and elephants.
- One of three self-producing outdoor theater venues in the United States, the Kansas City Starlight Theatre hosts Broadway shows, concerts and community events during the summer months, rain or shine.